? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Lately (the past few days) I've been spending some time finding and looking at some other blogs. I'm curious to see that others write about, and I also LOVE to see project samples from fellow stampers. I have found at least a few so far that I have been following every day, making sure not to miss any posts. They are inspiring, informative and fun! Here they are for you to "discover" too!

First, I check Wanda's My Creative Corner every day, sometimes several times a day. Even if she hasn't added a new post since my last visit, I always find something on her site that catches my eye. I have been following her blog for a couple of months now, and am always impressed with her projects as well as her writing style.

Next, I found Allison's Stampin When I Can a few days ago, and it has also become a blog that I religiously check every day. Allison updates her blog frequently, giving us tips on where to find blog candy, techniques, and other neat sites. She also posts some very nice cards!

I have also been checking my up-upline Terri's blog everyday, to see what she's got going on. I'm so glad she's my upline; she's always got neat project ideas and I almost always love what she's come up with. You can find her blog at Stampin Terri.

One more that I have found to be a great inspiration, and lately giving me a good kick in the butt to get my Father's Day projects on the go, is Jen's Life of Stampin'. Right now she has 2 really beautiful Father's Day scrapbook projects that really have me thinking! :) Thanks Jen!

And thanks to all of these bloggers who give me inspiration, great information, and usually a good giggle in there too! You can look for links to these bloggers on the right side of my blog, under "My Favorite Links".

I do also check some others from time to time, and will post them another day. Right now I'm off to pick up my dog at the groomer's, and then it's garage sale time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww shucks...thaks Sheri!

Where did you get that catalog count down thing???

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, it is so pretty and elegant. That is the beauty of handmade.