? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, June 1, 2007

Baby Wipe Technique

Two posts in two days?!!? I must be crazy - or at least have a little more time on my hands than usual! Whatever it is, I'll take it!

I've been on a "Pastelly" kick for quite awhile now. I just love that Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery too. I also use Apricot Appeal quite a bit. Once in awhile I stray from these, but most of the time you'll see them in some combination with other colors on my cards!
I made this card using the Baby Wipe Technique awhile ago. To do this, all you need is a fresh baby wipe and some reinkers of your color choice. Using 2 or 3 different colors will give you a great effect. First I put a few drops of A. Appeal onto the wipe and dragged it across the A. Appeal cardstock (behind the flower), giving it a "whispy" look (click on the picture to see a close-up of the card). Then, to make the flower I put a few drops each of A. Appeal, C. Celery and Bashful Blue close together, onto a folded baby wipe. I then used it as a stamp pad, stamping the flower from Heartfelt Thanks into the wipe then onto Whisper White cardstock. I finished the card with a strip of Moss Gingham ribbon, and some Soft Subtles brads.
I have to say, I'm quite sad they're retiring the French Script background stamp; but I can't wait to see what they come out with as an alternative! 29 days and counting!!! I'm putting in my pre-order tomorrow, and can't wait to get my hands on those new stamps and accessories! :)

1 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Just found your site, what lovely cards, thanks for sharing your talent