? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 4, 2007

New Stampin' Up Colors!!! ... And MORE!!!

Hello all! I'm very excited to introduce to you Stampin' Up!'s newest "In Color" family! I can't wait any longer, so here they are!


Gorgeous, aren't they? And the names are incredible; I hope you can read them on this screen. If you can't, here they are in order from left to right: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranite. I just love them all! I'm not sure if I love each one as a color on it's own, but as a team, they are perfect together! I can see myself using these A LOT this year!
On top of the new colors, Stampin' Up! has released their Fall/Winter Preview Catalog. Inside are a small taste of what's to come in the new catalog July 1st. Check it out here: http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/fallwinterpreview_07CAN.pdf I'm SO excited about all the new things in here - I can't wait to see what ELSE they'll have in the new catty! I've made my list for my pre-buy (as a demonstrator, I am able to buy these items early!), and boy, am I in trouble! I only have what I would call a modest list (I was VERY disciplined), but even at that, it's going to set me back a bit. Oh well, all in the name of creative happiness! ;)

1 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

Hi, Sheri. Thanks for visiting my blog! I made my newsletter with Publisher and Frontpage (for the coding) and saved it to my server. Email me if you'd like a walkthrough or anything else. :)