? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Vacation Well Needed

I'm back! Wow, what a vacation! We started with landing in Toronto at about 2:30 Saturday afternoon, then were whisked away to the Toronto Zoo so my little Kaitlyn didn't go too stir-crazy. After the zoo we went to Peterborough to stay with my cousin and her family. Sunday morning, my husband and I got up and (leaving Kate with my cousin) we went into Toronto to see the Hockey Hall of Fame and the CN Tower. It was so nice to spend a day with my husband, just the two of us. He LOVED the HHF, and the CN Tower is always amazing.










Monday morning we woke up and headed to Algonquin Park, to a cabin that belongs to my cousin's husband's family. We stayed there for 4 nights, where my daughter learned to fish, and roaster her first marshmallows! My husband even got to experience shaving in the river, which I don't think he even minded that much!




After 4 days of "roughing it", we left the cabin for Jackson' Point, on Lake Simcoe, where my brother's wedding took place. How beautiful! We enjoyed our stay, and even talked about (just talking, mind you - we'd never buy so far from home!) buying a place on the lake. We can dream, right? Anyway, after an awesome wedding reception (one of the best I've been to in a long time!) and catching up with all my family (my brother and I are the only family out west), we zoomed back to good ole Alberta Sunday night. It may sound like a whirlwind trip, but there was much time to relax too. A great trip!


Just wanted to post so you know I'm alive! I'll post again soon, but now I've got to get ready for a stamp club meeting. Life doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon! I'm SO thankful for that vacation! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture - please pass on my congrats to the happy couple. :)

Glad you had such a great vacation!